Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crafting with Crystal

First up did you notice my new blog layout?  The talented Stephanie from Toastie Studio created it for me.  She was so wonderful to work with and created the perfect design for me.  She is also my newest sponsor and in addition to web design she also has a really cute etsy shop.


Thank you to the fabulous ladies that participated in the online craft club this month.  It was so fun to create this project and see all the different ideas.  This months project was the framed calendar from the Creative Crate.

 
Here's what I made (tutorial tomorrow)
 

 
Michelle aka Mom used this idea to create chore charts for her kids. 

NoriKraft made two so she can also plan the next month as well.

Naturally Me Creations turned hers into a weekly chore chart.
Mommy Does made her calendar on cardboard and then mounted it on fabric.


I love that we all started with with the same inspiration project and made it to fit our style, needs, and the supplies we had.  This was so much fun and I hope you'll join me next month.  The next project will be announce tomorrow-if you have an inspiration craft suggest please let me know. 

Thanks again for joining me!

6 comments:

kati said...

I love the new design!!! And your etsy shop looks great!

Michelle said...

wow everybody's project turned out great! This is fun and I look forward to the next inspiration project

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Thanks! I love all of them, we did GREAT!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Those are all super cute! :) I didn't join in because I have too many calendars that I'm juggling right now. HAHAHA! Can't wait to see what the next project with be!

Emily said...

Your new blog design looks great and so do the calendars!
Hope you are doing well!:)
Emily

Naturally Me Creations said...

What cute ideas! :)

And your new blog design is really cute too!

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails